If you like you can explore past INNER WILD articles in an arc that spans across time to 2010 on www.innerwild.blogspot.com.
Some favourites include:
- Remember the joy that was curating and viewing Etsy Treasuries? Several Etsy Treasury fragments featuring INNER WILD remain here, maturing beautifully
- Animal companions love to be involved in photo shoots. Say hello to the cats and dogs of Inner Wild
- Swaddling the nurture spirits: knitting a full baby layette in 4-ply Canach Uist Wool in this photo-rich post about nature baby knits
- Speaking of Uist Wool, there’s also a work-in-progress post about the making of Inner Wild’s “Shepherdess Capelet” commissioned by Uist Wool for the Snàth exhibition
- Several before-and-afters including this one about a plump, pink silk yarn’s metamorphosis.
Type any old word into the now-archived INNER WILD blogger blog search box and you’re sure to find some treasure or other.
There’s also an abundant gallery that includes both INNER WILD wilderness wear for dearhearts and LULLABY LILY hand knit creatures that comfort.